The Akata mission is to conform to our philosophy of “Customers for Life” through a commitment to exceeding with our professional, cost-effective, solutions in all spheres of our business opportunities.
The aim of Akata is to be the leading turnkey supplier of products (services and equipment) that enables all stakeholders to responsibly maximise the realisation of their own commodity, through a commitment to consistently deliver impeccable, innovative, outcome-driven solutions.
Intrinsic to fulfilling our vision is the prerequisite that all employees REACH for Akata. This entails having the same set of values which from the culture within our Group.
- Beginning with self-respect, respect for others, and respect for what we do. This fosters responsibility and ownership. To find yourself, think for yourself.
- Educate, mentor, coach, engage and enable growth and development.
- Strive to improve and enhance the quality of life for all stakeholders.
- Acceptance of each other, differences in customs, experience, and aspirations. Accept feedback from peers as constructive.
- Consistent excellence, efficiency, a commitment to giving your best at all times, and elimination of meritocracy.
- Feel safe and confident to express the real truth to all stakeholders including myself. Commitment to openness and sincerity in what we do.